When am I most beautiful?

When am I most beautiful? When I come to India, what uniform do you want me to wear for the whole da

• Going to work wearing a red dress and a uniform shirt

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Evening dress

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

HawasiRahul

Friend me via Whatapp, I want to hear you tell me what you will do when you meet me
+84775724907
maionka i don't use whatsapp. Please give me ur google hangout/insta/snapchat. i will tell you what will i do when i met you.
i will put bbc in ur mouth and start fucking it

MaionKa

maionka i don't use whatsapp. Please give me ur google hangout/insta/snapchat. i will tell you what will i do when i met you.
i will put bbc in ur mouth and start fucking it
I don't use those 3 applications, only telegram *****://t.me/maonkacute99

sxourav6

I'm comfortable with any dress you wear but I will prefer a evening dress. At 1st meet we can go for street food date after that a date at a restaurant or club.
Then coming back to hotel I would to kiss you and slowly slowly undrees you inbetween those kiss and I will slowly go down between your legs to eat that delicious desert let my tongue explore inside you and give you a wet orgasam and gonna eat you until u cum. After that we gonna start our next round this time my dick will explore inside you (what will you prefer with or without protection? And rough or smooth romantic? )
We will gonna try each n every possible positions.

(Got tired by typing that much ‍️ )

Attachments

• 38428.gif
    38428.gif
    845.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 39207.gif
    39207.gif
    870.3 KB · Views: 5
  • gifcandy-creampie-27.gif
    gifcandy-creampie-27.gif
    893.6 KB · Views: 5

MaionKa

Tôi cảm thấy thoải mái với bất kỳ chiếc váy nào bạn mặc nhưng tôi sẽ thích một chiếc váy dạ hội hơn. Tại cuộc gặp gỡ đầu tiên, chúng ta có thể đi ăn đường phố, hẹn hò sau đó hẹn hò tại một nhà hàng hoặc câu lạc bộ.
Sau đó, trở về khách sạn, tôi sẽ hôn bạn và từ từ từ đưa bạn vào giữa những nụ hôn đó và tôi sẽ từ từ đi xuống giữa hai chân bạn để ăn sa mạc ngon lành đó, để lưỡi tôi khám phá bên trong bạn và cho bạn cực khoái ướt át và sẽ ăn bạn cho đến khi bạn xuất tinh. Sau đó, chúng ta sẽ bắt đầu vòng tiếp theo, lần này con cặc của tôi sẽ khám phá bên trong bạn (bạn sẽ thích gì khi có hoặc không có sự bảo vệ? Và thô hay mượt mà lãng mạn? )
Chúng tôi sẽ thử từng n vị trí có thể.

(Mệt mỏi vì gõ nhiều ️ như vậy )
I I like hearing you talk about the process of making love to me, but it's too quick. We just met and you get to kiss me

Back