Withlove

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation

withlove

Staff member
Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.

withlove

Staff member
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, but Today is a Gift; That’s Why It’s Called The Present.

withlove

Staff member
Put Your Thoughts To Sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.

withlove

Staff member
You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.

withlove

Staff member
“Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.”

withlove

Staff member
“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”

withlove

Staff member
“When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”

withlove

Staff member
Negative emotions can eat a hole in our souls. If you body and mind have been taking an emotional beating, you will certainly need a bit of self care and well-being to get over it.

Back