Bengali Wife on Display best comment wins

How is this Bengali Wife in 1 to 5 scale, what you will grab 1st

• Total voters

SomaaDutta

Reaction score
Dear Friends, please rate this Bengali woman and the best of the comments will get live show
adding a new closeup for butter understanding

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Dev85

Reaction score
Dear Friends, please rate this Bengali woman and the best of the comments will get live show
Tumi ja hot sexy maal .. tomake dekhe .. sob boyoser sob bara khara hoye jabe .. anytime .. anywhere.... instantly

Indianfucker

Reaction score
I will first make you suck my cock like a hungry bitch... Untill my cock began to cum.. then i will make you against wall and pull you hairs from behind and fuck you like a bitch by pulling you hair untill your pussy get wet nonstop hardcore fuck... I will make you ride my dick in cowgirl position and fuck your pusssy like a slut.....i will grab your throat and fuck your pussy and i will make you say fuck me harder... Chodo muje... Then i will abuse you in hindi saali rundi teri choot ka paani nikal dunga... Chid mujse .. tera jaisa maal chodne me mja aata hai... Then i will tie belt in your throat and i will fuck you like a doggy punishing you and fucking simultaneously....

.. if you like my fantasy then we can have a live show

SomaaDutta

Reaction score
I will first make you suck my cock like a hungry bitch... Untill my cock began to cum.. then i will make you against wall and pull you hairs from behind and fuck you like a bitch by pulling you hair untill your pussy get wet nonstop hardcore fuck... I will make you ride my dick in cowgirl position and fuck your pusssy like a slut.....i will grab your throat and fuck your pussy and i will make you say fuck me harder... Chodo muje... Then i will abuse you in hindi saali rundi teri choot ka paani nikal dunga... Chid mujse .. tera jaisa maal chodne me mja aata hai... Then i will tie belt in your throat and i will fuck you like a doggy punishing you and fucking simultaneously....

.. if you like my fantasy then we can have a live show
Thank you for the comment, I loved it I will give you a live show

Jrp2021

Reaction score
adding a new closeup for butter understanding
Soma boudi fatafati - tomar pachatao nischoyi jal bhara sandesh

SomaaDutta

Reaction score
thank you all for loving my boobs, amer book duto tomader bahlo lageche jane bahlo laglo

SomaaDutta

Reaction score
amer ston gulo dekhe sabi takie thake, khule dekhale tara santi pay mone hay. dekhle ki korbe tomra