Bengali Wife on Display best comment wins

How is this Bengali Wife in 1 to 5 scale, what you will grab 1st

• Total voters
I will first make you suck my cock like a hungry bitch... Untill my cock began to cum.. then i will make you against wall and pull you hairs from behind and fuck you like a bitch by pulling you hair untill your pussy get wet nonstop hardcore fuck... I will make you ride my dick in cowgirl position and fuck your pusssy like a slut.....i will grab your throat and fuck your pussy and i will make you say fuck me harder... Chodo muje... Then i will abuse you in hindi saali rundi teri choot ka paani nikal dunga... Chid mujse .. tera jaisa maal chodne me mja aata hai... Then i will tie belt in your throat and i will fuck you like a doggy punishing you and fucking simultaneously....

.. if you like my fantasy then we can have a live show

I will first make you suck my cock like a hungry bitch... Untill my cock began to cum.. then i will make you against wall and pull you hairs from behind and fuck you like a bitch by pulling you hair untill your pussy get wet nonstop hardcore fuck... I will make you ride my dick in cowgirl position and fuck your pusssy like a slut.....i will grab your throat and fuck your pussy and i will make you say fuck me harder... Chodo muje... Then i will abuse you in hindi saali rundi teri choot ka paani nikal dunga... Chid mujse .. tera jaisa maal chodne me mja aata hai... Then i will tie belt in your throat and i will fuck you like a doggy punishing you and fucking simultaneously....

.. if you like my fantasy then we can have a live show
Thank you for the comment, I loved it I will give you a live show

Back