withlove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've come to realize that being too honest can really screw you over. It's like those straight trees that get cut down first. It's frustrating because honest people often face the consequences first. Life isn't fair, so it's important to find a balance and sometimes bend the truth a bit to protect ourselves. It's survival, really.- withlove​
    Reactions: RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    Well said @withlove, I liked the honesty sarcasm. But ,while the impulse to bend the truth to protect oneself is understandable on a primal level, it ultimately causes harm to individuals, relationships, and society as a whole.
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    Embracing honesty and facing challenges head-on might be difficult in the short term, but it leads to personal growth, stronger relationships, and a healthier community in the long run.
    withlove
    withlove
    Truth and honesty, folks, are like the keys to a locked door – no need for fancy tricks or mysterious puzzles. Just keep it real, lay it all on the table, and you'll find those doors swingin' open. It may not be the exciting answer you were hoping for, but believe me, it's the simplest and most reliable path to success.
    Life's darkest phase cast shadows
    that engulfed my soul,
    suffocating my hopes and dreams.
    n the depths of despair,
    I fought bravely,
    clawing my way towards a glimmer of light,
    rising above my struggles to find strength,
    ultimately transforming my worst phase
    into a turning point that shaped
    the person I am today.
    -withlove​

In the depths of darkness,
    I felt my joy dissipate,
    burdened by endless struggle and heartache.
    Yet, from that lowest point,
    I unearthed a hidden strength,
    transforming my worst phase
    into a catalyst for growth and resilience,
    emerging stronger and wiser,
    ready to face life's challenges
    with newfound fortitude.
    - withlove​
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    "Amidst the trials of life, newfound fortitude emerges like a steadfast beacon, guiding us through the storms and lighting the path to our own strength."
    withlove
    withlove
    Indeed. In life's tough times, we find strength to guide us like a shining light through storms, showing us our own resilience.
    Lost and overwhelmed,
    I stumbled through the darkest shadows,
    my spirit heavy with despair.
    But amidst the pain and chaos,
    I discovered strength and resilience,
    rising from the ashes of my worst phase,
    with newfound hope,
    determined to thrive
    and embrace the light
    that shines within.
    -withlove
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    My dear friend,

As you navigate through the chapters of your life, remember that your strength knows no bounds. Approach each challenge with unwavering determination, for you have the power not only to overcome but to thrive.
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    Embrace the light that radiates from within you – that unique and brilliant essence that defines who you are. Let it guide you, illuminating your path and inspiring you to rise above any darkness that may come your way.
    RhythmOfLyf
    RhythmOfLyf
    Your journey is a testament to your resilience and potential. So, stand tall, pursue your dreams, and never forget to bask in the warmth of your own inner light.

With unwavering support,

Rhythm of Life
    Hey bday boy! Wish u a great yr ahead, let every mng make u smile n every n8 give u peace. Jst knw tht U r gem as a human being & I m so happy to know u in my journey n being with u as a friend n I believe we wll continue ths friendship with all our argus n fights :p Stay strong n healthy.Once again happy b'day to my good friend! May God give u all happiness :) ~sana

*****://ifreechat.com/ban-appeal/

Use this for Ban appeal.
    R
    roleplay123
    i have already applied but nothing is done.. sir
    withlove
    withlove
    ifreechat.com/ban-appeal

You dont have to spam here
    Nice words
    Remember to stay mindful in your thoughts, words, and actions. Let go of attachment to outcomes and practice non-judgment towards yourself and others.
    withlove
    withlove
    Embrace the present moment, for that is where true peace can be found. Remember that everything is impermanent and that change is a natural part of life. Trust in the journey and have faith that all will unfold as it should. May this reminder bring you back to your center and to a place of calm
    Please use this ban appeal form if you cannot connect to the chat rooms.

****://ifreechat.com/ban-appeal

Do not appeal your ban in this forum
    desirelovef1248
    F
    Firxy
    Bro I have appealed but nothing is happening please check my msg i have added the ban code please do something
    Thanks for the wishes directly or indirectly on my birthday . Means a lot
    ChasingAtaraxia
    ChasingAtaraxia
    Ah, happy belated birthday. Also, send help. The site's scripts auto-IP-banned me for posting an shortened Soundcloud Link. Now I can't do shit.
    Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it... H@ppy Friendship Day...!!!!!FB_IMG_1659894983958.jpg
    Apologise to me right now. Also, to every one i havent offended already, please be patient. I will be with u shortly :p Ha ha Ha
    We always Work for a Better Tomorrow.. But When Tomorrow Comes...Instead of Enjoying that, We Again Think of a Better Tomorrow! Let’s Have a Better Today.. Good day..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back