Unable to login

bmugjugb

Recently i am not able to join any room on the Chat Site .. I am a registered user and After Login as i enter in .. Room List is Visible but even after clicking on the Room name .. Nothing happens and there is no error shown nothing. Room can't be joined .. and if we Go on the profile menu and the preferences it shows disconnected in the lower right corner.. this issue is happening repeatedly and Very frustrating get it addressed quickly please ... Also Rarely after logging in The website functions all good.. can join rooms and chat with people.. difference i noticed is instead of disconnected is shows something like .. Bravelion ... Xyz something like that

MagMa

Recently i am not able to join any room on the Chat Site .. I am a registered user and After Login as i enter in .. Room List is Visible but even after clicking on the Room name .. Nothing happens and there is no error shown nothing. Room can't be joined .. and if we Go on the profile menu and the preferences it shows disconnected in the lower right corner.. this issue is happening repeatedly and Very frustrating get it addressed quickly please ... Also Rarely after logging in The website functions all good.. can join rooms and chat with people.. difference i noticed is instead of disconnected is shows something like .. Bravelion ... Xyz something like that
I'm facing the same issue

sarika789rr

sarika789rr

Back