Unable to login

BSONUB

Recently i am not able to join any room on the Chat Site .. I am a registered user and After Login as i enter in .. Room List is Visible but even after clicking on the Room name .. Nothing happens and there is no error shown nothing. Room can't be joined .. and if we Go on the profile menu and the preferences it shows disconnected in the lower right corner.. this issue is happening repeatedly and Very frustrating get it addressed quickly please ... Also Rarely after logging in The website functions all good.. can join rooms and chat with people.. difference i noticed is instead of disconnected is shows something like .. Bravelion ... Xyz something like that
Ye rona sabhi ka hai Sarika ji

Subha_Sen

Recently i am not able to join any room on the Chat Site .. I am a registered user and After Login as i enter in .. Room List is Visible but even after clicking on the Room name .. Nothing happens and there is no error shown nothing. Room can't be joined .. and if we Go on the profile menu and the preferences it shows disconnected in the lower right corner.. this issue is happening repeatedly and Very frustrating get it addressed quickly please ... Also Rarely after logging in The website functions all good.. can join rooms and chat with people.. difference i noticed is instead of disconnected is shows something like .. Bravelion ... Xyz something like that
It's a very common issue for registered users and the admins do not care.

Far_han

Once i open the site, the room list is showing but can't enter amy room or chat with anyone and is showing disconnected. Please fix this asap, it's been like this for almost a month now, pls update or fix the error

Stranger

Once i open the site, the room list is showing but can't enter amy room or chat with anyone and is showing disconnected. Please fix this asap, it's been like this for almost a month now, pls update or fix the error
Same with me

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
Some Internet Providers have restrictions in using the chat page of ifreechhat.com. For some people loging from ifreechat,com is working

DominatoR_

I don't know why this site isn't loading the chat rooms on my phone. Please look into the matter and help to resolve. I can login but chat rooms and chats are not loading

withlove

Staff member
Check Your Internet Service Provider BSNL and JIO have put restrictions on the site

withlove

Staff member
Please check with you Internet Service Provider . Jio and BSNL have partially restricted the site.

withlove

Staff member
Please check with you Internet Service Provider . Jio and BSNL have partially restricted the site.

withlove

Staff member

Back