Unable to login

Adirajput

hii sir I got banned on ifc, it says I posted incest stuff I didn't knew it's not allowed pls help I won't post it again

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
-Is that resolved now? If so can u please edit the title and add resolved to it?

KingTamir

Dear Admin - I seem to have been blocked from signing into the page for some reason. It says I lack age for some reason?

Blanche

Whenever i log in it says 500 on top of red log in bar. What kind of shitty site maintenance is this. I accidentally typed my age wrong and now i can never use guest account forever. My registered account says "500" on log in bar where the reason shows for not letting in the website.

withlove

Chat Admin & Forum Moderator
Staff member
You have to adress your issue and then only you will be getting a resolution. Check you are able to login and revert asap

sirocco

hi there. sorry to bother but i already appealed a ban imposed due to few non English words posted on chat. how long does such a ban remain in place? just a few words; not even a complete sentence should not have led to a ban. anyways, reply when you can. cheers

MonsterAnik8

why this account are not ban yet this muslim account are clearly spreading they propaganda here in chat but still are not ban yet they are literal Hindu phobia and degrading and objectifying hindu women's please take action ASAP
Have you take any action on this stuff is still going on this

Back